Thursday, June 25, 2009

crazy thursday

so... things with the ex-husband and his latest fiancee aren't awesome. that's the start of my day, and instead of having mikey til 8pm, i only had him til 5.... on their orders. lame.

farrah fawcett died today at 62, yeah, charlies angel's blah blah blah. i dig it, the most thing i associate with her is "small sacrifices" true story, sick mom killing her kids because her married lover didn't want any... tsk tsk tsk.

michael jackson. dead at 50. seriously? that cat, i've been a fan of him forever. i had the sequined glove, posters, thriller was my first record.... i'm SOOOO sad right now. everyone has jokes. i'm sincerely sad :(

2 comments:

Mommyca said...

I'm sorry things are like that honey, that's not fair. Hopefully they pull their heads out of wherever they're lodged. And I apologize for the jokes I've sent about MJ, I was unaware how big of a fan you are. It is sad, I feel for his kids most of all. :(

Joey said...

write more! i love reading your stuff. and i am right there with you, things just plain old suck it, really hard.

but you know what, children lost their father. a family and a fiancee lost a loved one. we will lose and gain for the rest of our lives. and repeat. and repeat.

i havent talked to you. maybe i should. you're never around and i don't know that i know you well enough to lay out all my problems, and you most likely dont want to do the same with yours. but write, and i'll read. i'm here.